Extra courses on DVD, Where can I get them?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Extra courses on DVD, Where can I get them?

Postby KaiataKiwi on Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:17 pm

All signed up for our new Links sports Net and was able to get into one tournament for this weekend.

Many of you have courses which I do not have and which would take a long time to download (dialup connection) for me to participate. Sooo, I am looking for a DVD or CDRom which could be posted down to me in New Zealand with these seemingly more popular courses for current competitions...Can anybody help please. :shock: Frank de KaiataKiwi
KaiataKiwi

Postby Armand on Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:51 pm

KaiataKiwi,

There are a few DVDs of APCD courses available at http://www.apcd-courses.com for a moderate fee. You do have to join the site, but to simply purchase the DVD collections (or to purchase P4P courses), I believe it's a free membership. Check it out here:
http://www.apcd-courses.com/purchase/member.php

The first step would be to obtain a "Forum Subscription". Then you can choose to buy one or more of three DVD collections, each for US$15.

I don't believe there is anywhere you can buy the MS courses on DVD, but the Links Expansion Pack contains 20 courses. Look for that on ebay or in your local video game shop (my memory from 1981 suggests there may not be many of those close to Rotorua, but I'm sure I'm wrong!)

Armand
Armand

Postby DJSpeedy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:07 pm

Armand, MS courses can also be found on E-Bay. :twisted:
DJSpeedy

Postby Crissy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:02 pm

I am waiting for the day that all the Microsoft Courses are released to the public, it my take another ten years. lol But I have made up and installer to install all 133 Microsoft Courses all at the same time. ( 2.64 gig ) If one would like to uninstall them you just go to add and remove programs in the control panel and you can uninstall them also. If this ever happens I am ready. lol

P/S - And DJSpeedy whats with stealing my Links and Links Tour logo thingys I made up for my signature. People have been locked up for less, is nothing sacred. lol You could have asked , had it been me I would have asked you.

There are just no moral standards left in the world. lol

Crissy
Crissy

Postby terrell on Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:21 pm

Crissy wrote:
P/S - And DJSpeedy whats with stealing my Links and Links Tour logo thingys I made up for my signature. People have been locked up for less, is nothing sacred. lol You could have asked , had it been me I would have asked you.

There are just no moral standards left in the world. lol

Crissy

lol, when i saw that, i said to myself, 'uh oh, crissy's gonna freak'. someone stole your name, now your sig. what is it about you that attracts plagiarizers?
terrell

Postby Crissy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:41 pm

terrell wrote:lol, when i saw that, i said to myself, 'uh oh, crissy's gonna freak'. someone stole your name, now your sig. what is it about you that attracts plagiarizers?

Yes terrell were does it end, first my name now this. lol Signature piracy hurts everyone, someone had to speak-up. lol

We just cant have people running all over the internet stealing gif files, and let them get away with it. lol

DJSpeedy will most-likely be on the lamb now, or at-least until he is apprehended by the authorities. lol

Crissy
Crissy

Postby DJSpeedy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:52 pm

My apologies Crissy. I didn't mean to start the next world war here. :shock:

You're right, I SHOULD have asked you first, but didn't think about it. :oops:

I've changed it so it doesn't use any of your graphics.
DJSpeedy

Postby Crissy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:01 pm

DJSpeedy wrote:My apologies Crissy. I didn't mean to start the next world war here. :shock:

You're right, I SHOULD have asked you first, but didn't think about it. :oops:

I've changed it so it doesn't use any of your graphics.

There is no war I just would have asked, if it had of been me is all. Your welcome to use them if you like, I really do not mind.

I am just kidding around mostly, but thought I should say something.

No hard feelings I hope.

Crissy
Crissy

Postby DJSpeedy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:59 pm

No, no hard feelings here, but you were right to say something. 8)
DJSpeedy

Postby Crissy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:26 pm

Hi DJSpeedy

Here is a little program for helping one make little sig bars. Its not fancy but it does the job. Thought if you do not have it, you may be able to make use of it.

Signature Bar Generator
Crissy

Return to Talk About It