"King of Swing"

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

"King of Swing"

Postby Bassmaster on Mon Oct 07, 2024 5:58 pm

You OK Roy?! I figured that you're mad at everybody for the way you DESTROYED the field in the "King of Swing". lol. Very nice shooting Roy. Hard to catch you when you're holing out from everywhere. Awesome shooting.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Re: "King of Swing"

Postby RoyHiggi on Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:27 am

Bassmaster wrote:You OK Roy?! I figured that you're mad at everybody for the way you DESTROYED the field in the "King of Swing". lol. Very nice shooting Roy. Hard to catch you when you're holing out from everywhere. Awesome shooting.

Just had one of those spells that happen playing ammy and especially with mullies added. I’m sure everybody has rounds where you can pepper the pin with approach shots, hitting the pin , lipping out , stopping less the an inch away etc but nothing goes in. Then another round where some go in.

Almost all hole outs I tend to get are the first attempts. If I get close , especially on par 3’s , I often think I’ll have another try and almost always fail again. I’ve had up to 6 or 7 tries at times and it just doesn’t happen. In this event I got a few “ second attempts” that did go in hence the crazy score.

You can’t win any ammy tournament playing perfect golf, eagling every reachable hole and birdieing the rest. You need the luck of hole outs and often multiple hole outs. This was my turn and the next will be someone elses.
RoyHiggi

Postby IBHackin on Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:49 am

Here I thought I was shooting lights out only to see Roy go freaking crazy. Well done Roy, maybe I'll get you next time. ;)

Steve (IBHackin)
IBHackin

Postby RoyHiggi on Tue Oct 08, 2024 9:44 am

IBHackin wrote:Here I thought I was shooting lights out only to see Roy go freaking crazy. Well done Roy, maybe I'll get you next time. ;)

Steve (IBHackin)

I’m sure you will and thanks.
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It