Error:0 Code:15

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Error:0 Code:15

Postby Grayghost on Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:11 pm

I received this error message at the end of 4th round at Mauna Kea. My score shows on the leaderboard but doesn't show I played the round. ?????????????? :?
Grayghost

Re: Error:0 Code:15

Postby terrell on Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:02 pm

Grayghost wrote:I received this error message at the end of 4th round at Mauna Kea.

very odd. you're obviously communicating with the game server. maybe make sure in connection settings you have 'use system internet settings' unchecked, and 'connect through lan or connect manually' checked.

Grayghost wrote:My score shows on the leaderboard but doesn't show I played the round.

i'm assuming you're not seeing the little 'completed round' thingy within the game? sometimes i get those and sometimes i don't. i don't recall exactly what circumstances put them there. other than being a visual marker for which tournaments you're participating in, i don't worry about them.
terrell

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:53 pm

GG actually finished his event without incident. it would have been nice if he had actually specified the particular event he was playing in (we are not clairvoyant). always check the final scoreboard before posting that you may have have been rooked. if the board shows you have completed a round or event, that is what counts. lw
Larry_Warrilow

Postby terrell on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:10 am

Larry_Warrilow wrote:(we are not clairvoyant)

not clairvoyant, but perhaps we've seen so much over the years things become intuitive (kinda reminds me of the intuitive lady that shows up on letterman occasionally. i feel her pain). i can certainly see idiosyncrasies of the game as being a concern to noobs (or desperado).
terrell

Postby Grayghost on Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:45 pm

Sorry 'bout not saying which event I was talking about (1EASY1). the leaderboard shows the final score so I guess there is not a problem. Thanks for the responses.
Grayghost

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum