8.1 Windows Upgrade

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

8.1 Windows Upgrade

Postby Bassmaster on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:44 pm

I did a Windows 8.1 upgrade today and noticed in my first round at Rio Grande Oste after the upgrade that I have no slope indicator in the oval window right above where the frame rate is. If I put my indicator in the fairway it doesn't show up on the overhead camera shots. It doesn't show the ball in flight either. Also, when I go to use the break line indicator the flag/stick portion doesn't show up at all. Any help?
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Re: 8.1 Windows Upgrade

Postby BruceWallace on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:26 am

Bassmaster wrote:I did a Windows 8.1 upgrade today and noticed in my first round at Rio Grande Oste after the upgrade that I have no slope indicator in the oval window right above where the frame rate is. If I put my indicator in the fairway it doesn't show up on the overhead camera shots. It doesn't show the ball in flight either. Also, when I go to use the break line indicator the flag/stick portion doesn't show up at all. Any help?

Rick, here is a link to a thread about Windows 8 and Links, from Links Corner:

http://linkscorner.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 98&start=0
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Re: 8.1 Windows Upgrade

Postby Bassmaster on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:38 am

I'm toast! I saving my personal files to USB sticks and then I going to reset back to original factory Windows 8 settings and start all over. Gonna be a long day.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum