Satts not showing up

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Satts not showing up

Postby Larrysr2000 on Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:50 pm

I played in U Who where are U and rounds 1-2-3 were palyed and all stats showed up. I played round 4 and the message said stats could not be submitted. when I checked score board it showed I had comp;eted. This happened on other tourneys in Dec. jan. when I tried ti sign in again I was asked if I wanted to re- submit but it kept saying try later and to get out i had to say no to retry and the message says that would disqualify me,
Larrysr2000

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:59 pm

L, actually the board shows you finished and no dQ. sometimes you can get a bogus "stats not submitted" message, but if the board lists that you have finished any particular round, that is what counts. lw
Larry_Warrilow

Postby ranchocucamonga on Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:49 pm

wheres my 2nd round at aloha 111 gone then????
This site seems to have deteriorated every time i come on here,glitch after glitch....sighhhhhhhh. one day, maybe one day.........
"Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."
ranchocucamonga

Postby BruceWallace on Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:42 pm

ranchocucamonga wrote:wheres my 2nd round at aloha 111 gone then????
This site seems to have deteriorated every time i come on here,glitch after glitch....sighhhhhhhh. one day, maybe one day.........

You shouldn't drop in so often, then. :shock: :shock: :shock:
BruceWallace

Some help please

Postby VanHalen2 on Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:01 pm

David or Terrell,

Need some help please. Today while playing 4th rnd @Covered Bridge at the end of play it didn't get my final results :( It said I'd be able to re submit them the next time I logged on, however LoL I tried like 9x each time message from server said"unable to resumit stat's, try again?
I saved it's scorecard in the verify score section. Is there an e-mail address I can submit it to be corrected? And meanwhile, if the resubmit fails each time I try to log on, and If I say no to the resubmit try it said I'd be dq'd and I believe I was on top as #1 with the 4th rnd score. Hummm

VanHalen2
VanHalen2

Re: Some help please

Postby Freefaller on Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:18 pm

VanHalen2 wrote:David or Terrell,

Need some help please. Today while playing 4th rnd @Covered Bridge at the end of play it didn't get my final results :( It said I'd be able to re submit them the next time I logged on, however LoL I tried like 9x each time message from server said"unable to resumit stat's, try again?
I saved it's scorecard in the verify score section. Is there an e-mail address I can submit it to be corrected? And meanwhile, if the resubmit fails each time I try to log on, and If I say no to the resubmit try it said I'd be dq'd and I believe I was on top as #1 with the 4th rnd score. Hummm

VanHalen2

Well I'm not Dave or Terrell but I'll give this a go. Your stats were submitted, for future ref always check the home page tourney scorecard when you get the "unable to submit" msg (the game quite often makes that mistake)

http://www.lspn.net/viewLeaderboard.php?EventID=1944

Also there is no way to submit a .ver file and get a score corrected or submitted, once the server makes a decision that's it. Ref the resubmit msg just say no, all will turn out well. Finally as a favour in the future could you post what tourney you are talking about, it makes researching it a lot easier. Good luck
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby terrell on Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:28 pm

personally, i think mark should create a routine so dc can restore rounds from the ver. we pay good money to play here, and it's high time we quit this 'i can't do this, i can't do that' stuff. who's with me!?
terrell

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum