TPC at Sawgrass stadium 2007 and Slainte mhath

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

TPC at Sawgrass stadium 2007 and Slainte mhath

Postby whisky on Fri May 09, 2014 1:29 am

Hi all,

Anyone know where to get this course? Doesn't show up at on the APCD site
And, I have downloaded the Slainte Mhath course but it's another that my Links can't find!

Ta

Eddie
whisky

Re: TPC at Sawgrass stadium 2007 and Slainte mhath

Postby gibby on Fri May 09, 2014 3:34 am

TPC Sawgrass 2007 is only available at APCD with a PAID yearly subscription, So have you paid yet????
As for the Slainte Mhath event, I can't see a event that's using it. Do you have the name of the event its being used in????

edit: The Slainte Mhath version being used and the 1 I d/l'd and tried works fine for me, I tried a test event and everything is good.
Last edited by gibby on Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Common sense and common courtesy two things this world needs more of.
gibby

Postby BruceWallace on Fri May 09, 2014 4:31 am

gibby wrote:TPC Sawgrass 2007 is only available at APCD with a PAID yearly subscription, So have you paid yet????
As for the Slainte Mhath event, I can't see a event that's using it. Do you have the name of the event its being used in????

The OFG Stableford event is using Slainte Mhath.
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Postby gibby on Fri May 09, 2014 5:15 am

BruceWallace wrote:
gibby wrote:TPC Sawgrass 2007 is only available at APCD with a PAID yearly subscription, So have you paid yet????

thanks Bruce.
gibby

Postby BruceWallace on Fri May 09, 2014 9:42 am

gibby wrote:
BruceWallace wrote:

thanks Bruce.

You're welcome.
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Postby whisky on Fri May 09, 2014 11:34 pm

edit: The Slainte Mhath version being used and the 1 I d/l'd and tried works fine for me, I tried a test event and everything is good.

Hi ta, yes, I am a paid subscriber (now) to APCD but still can't find it......navigation not easy, I've tried all the course areas but still no luck. Do YOU know where it is, if so can you please send a link

Eddie
whisky

Postby whisky on Sat May 10, 2014 12:06 am

Me again,
Yes, Slainte Mhath now works. Seems some courses take a couple of days for links on my sys to recognise. I played it fine in normal mode but then it would not load for online play for a couple of days. I have had this rather strange issue before. As for TPC at etc, still no luck in finding it.

Eddie
whisky

Postby gibby on Sat May 10, 2014 7:11 am

Forum- Recent releases Paid members only
gibby

Postby whisky on Sat May 10, 2014 7:31 am

gibby wrote:Forum- Recent releases Paid members only

No Can't find it there. Need a link. From my questions to their site they point to links corner, which in turn, points to APCD! Talk about an infinite loop!

Eddie
whisky

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum