Stats dont load after any round

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Stats dont load after any round

Postby Robodude on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:04 am

Seen a few people with the issue of stats not loading after Rnd 4. I was having "heap stack overflow" issues see a couple of notices ago; I reloaded the game, and the last game that clagged tried to autoload after noticing error. The game was at the end of the 18th Rnd 1 or 2? but does not load the stats. I banged out and entered a new tourny, but again at the end of Rnd 1 the stats would not load. No error message came up, (left it for an hour), so I have to cancel and DQ. Yes the game score is recognised, but so is the DQ, so of course I can't get back into the tourny ???

Any assistance would be HUGE

thx in advance
Robodude
Robodude

Postby gibby on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:11 am

are you playing off-line/ on-line?
if on-line is the leaderboard updating while your playing?
if off- line I found that you need to connect b-4 the 18th hole for stats to submit
gibby

Postby terrell on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:11 am

that's perplexing, robodude. most that were having the same problem with 4th round stats not submitting, have seen vast improvement (myself included) after mark made some server side changes recently.

i'll copy your post and pm mark with it. perhaps there's something he can see in the logs that's different with your situation. sorry i couldn't help more.
terrell

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum