Butte des Morts c.c

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Butte des Morts c.c

Postby whisky on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:16 am

]Hi all, I downloaded this course from Links Corner, the course is in my course list, the Course ID and Keys are the same as those in Links LSPN course list. The course DOES play offline! But in the BIrch Forest Hill tourney, is is not recognized!
Any suggenstions?
Thanks
Eddie B
whisky

Re: Butte des Morts c.c

Postby whisky on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:01 am

Me again! Don't ask, just don't ask! Fired up today, and just out of curiosity selected to play and it WORKED! Go figure!
Eddie B
whisky

Postby Bassmaster on Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:57 pm

whisky wrote:Me again! Don't ask, just don't ask! Fired up today, and just out of curiosity selected to play and it WORKED! Go figure!
Eddie B

I sent Mark an e-mail about this course and Detroit GC. He got Butte des Morts working and he still dealing with Detroit GC.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby whisky on Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Bassmaster wrote:
whisky wrote:Me again! Don't ask, just don't ask! Fired up today, and just out of curiosity selected to play and it WORKED! Go figure!
Eddie B

I sent Mark an e-mail about this course and Detroit GC. He got Butte des Morts working and he still dealing with Detroit GC.

Ahhh, thanks for that, it did seem strange to see it suddenly work...

Eddie B
whisky

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum