can no longer log into online via Links2003

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

can no longer log into online via Links2003

Postby cooncat on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:32 pm

Hi,

I was helping a friend set up an account from my computer, and got him registered, but in order to do so, I had to log out and get him set up. Once he was set up, I tried logging in with my KNOWN username/password, and I got the "Not Registered" error message. Not sure if something needs to be reset there. I can (obviously) log into my account here, but not via Links2003. Let me know what you find. TNX.

Bill <cooncat>
cooncat

Re: can no longer log into online via Links2003

Postby Mississippi on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:42 pm

cooncat wrote:Hi,

Let me know what you find. TNX.

Bill <cooncat>

If you expect someone to let you know what they found i suggest you PM lstouradmin
Mississippi

Postby cooncat on Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:27 am

I was able to solve the problem by using System Restore on my Windows 7 (64 bit) system), going back to 2 days before I logged in my buddy's info. I was able to log in, but the data of the games I've already played will have to be refreshed by playing a round in each of the 7 tournaments I'm playing. Hope this info will help others.

Bill <cooncat>
cooncat

Postby Mississippi on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:57 am

Glad your up and running again, and thanks for posting how you got around your issue.
Mississippi

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum