Missing Courses

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Missing Courses

Postby bmlcapecod on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi all,
This may have already been posted, but i cant seem to find the answer. I have tried to enter several tournaments only to receive the message course is missing. problem is have have the courses. any idea's
Thanks
Bmlcapecod
bmlcapecod

Postby Tresclub on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:49 pm

bml, It is quite possible you don't have the correct version of the course being used in the event.
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Postby terrell on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:01 pm

and here's the best place:

http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45

to check your versions. thanks to crissy and armand.
terrell

Postby bmlcapecod on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:40 pm

Thanks guys for the help, and quick response :D
bmlcapecod

Missing Courses

Postby GigglingJester on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:23 am

Hi everyone.

Is there a site or link that will allow a one off complete download of all courses? Or batches of courses?

It's taking me forever to download them one at a time. If I could do it as a whole item, I could do the downloads whilst sleeping.

Many thanks.
GigglingJester

Re: Missing Courses

Postby terrell on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:44 am

GigglingJester wrote:Hi everyone.

Is there a site or link that will allow a one off complete download of all courses? Or batches of courses?

It's taking me forever to download them one at a time. If I could do it as a whole item, I could do the downloads whilst sleeping.

Many thanks.

you can always go here:

http://www.apcd-courses.com/forum/index.php?showforum=80

and purchase dvd's with apcd courses on them.

it's entirely possible someone may have zipped up all the available apcd courses (and host it for you, which i would imagine would kick that in the pants right there), but i've never heard of that happening. perhaps you could get an available course list from tresclub, then kick off multiple downloads from linkscorner or fileplanet. personally, i think that would be a bad idea given the susceptibility of corruption.
terrell

Re: Missing Courses

Postby Freefaller on Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:41 pm

GigglingJester wrote:Hi everyone.

Is there a site or link that will allow a one off complete download of all courses? Or batches of courses?.

No
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby Armand on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:14 pm

Actually, I thought one could purchase more than one course from here:
http://www.linkscountryclub.com/

I am pretty sure there is a discount for more than one course at a time (50% off if you buy 5 or more at one time). I don't think there is a simple 'Buy All Courses", but there is a Course Pack (check the left pane on the link above).

That link is referring to the Access/MS courses. The APCD courses will have to be downloaded one at a time or purchased on DVD as indicated by terrell above.

Armand
Armand

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum