new troubles inside links 2003

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

new troubles inside links 2003

Postby VanHalen2 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Dear David or Bruce,

Am having new difficulties and maybe this has been discussed but today after I selected an arcade game, click on the next, or play and bam I get dropped down to the desktop, and up pops the famous microsoft error reports. I have gotten them in the past but never each game after game like today. I went to downloads.com to hunt up my pc's video card to give it the update. Did so but still getting dropped down with a gaggle of Microsoft error reports. What can be done so I can get back to playing?

Van
VanHalen2
VanHalen2

Re: new troubles inside links 2003

Postby VanHalen2 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Yo Bruce or David,

That patch for 7 work for xp? I'm running xp and until today, had no problems starting a game online....with my current setup. However today hitting play...and am dropped to the desktop and another silly error report never getting to the 1st tee.

Van
VanHalen2
VanHalen2

Postby BruceWallace on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:04 pm

VanHalen2 wrote:Yo Bruce or David,

That patch for 7 work for xp? I'm running xp and until today, had no problems starting a game online....with my current setup. However today hitting play...and am dropped to the desktop and another silly error report never getting to the 1st tee.

Van
VanHalen2

The patch for 7 most definitely works for XP. Are you talking about the 1.07 patch, or the 1.07 for NVidia cards? The patch for the NVidia cards also works for the ATI Radeon cards, so you should install it.
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Postby VanHalen2 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Yea Bruce,

The patch referred preiously was that one for nividia and I installed it but WHAAAA... did no good. Still being bammed out on the 1st tee...sometimes right after hitting "begin play" This never happened before this past wed @Pinehurst @2.

Van H
VH2
VanHalen2

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum