Play at home and at work?

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Play at home and at work?

Postby Petebud on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:29 pm

I recently installed on my work computer and have played a few rounds, everything has gone great.

Now I want to also play on my home computer. I've installed and patched and everything like I did at work.
I start the game and connect with same id and password, BUT now I cant see the rounds I've already played and especially can not complete the last round of the tournament I started at work.

Help please
Petebud

Re: Play at home and at work?

Postby BruceWallace on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:20 am

Petebud wrote:I recently installed on my work computer and have played a few rounds, everything has gone great.

Now I want to also play on my home computer. I've installed and patched and everything like I did at work.
I start the game and connect with same id and password, BUT now I cant see the rounds I've already played and especially can not complete the last round of the tournament I started at work.

Help please

If you are talking about seeing the dots, with the flags in them, in front of the rounds that you shot, you won't see them on a different computer. Only on the one that you shot them on.

What do you mean you can't shoot the last round of the tournament that you started at work? Even though the dots don't show, for the rounds that you shot at work, you can play any unplayed rounds on your home computer. The round that is played will automatically be the round after the one you played at work, even though it does not show that way.
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Postby Petebud on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:02 am

Great! That's what I needed to know! As long as its ok. I didn't want to mess up. Thanks
Petebud

Postby BruceWallace on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Petebud wrote:Great! That's what I needed to know! As long as its ok. I didn't want to mess up. Thanks

Nothing to mess up. I hope that it works okay for you.
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum