blank screen

This forum is talk to about problems you may have with Links 2001. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you have problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

blank screen

Postby Goose342 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:43 pm

Hello everyone? New to the new site but use to play years ago. Would love to start playing again but I click on the getting started icon and I click on how to play or any of the questions posted and all I get is a blank screen. Please help anyone. I would love to start playing against some of you again.
Goose342

Postby jeff1955 on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:54 am

Hey Goose ...

Have you registered and logged in?

Jeff
"If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes" - Roy Batty
jeff1955

Re: blank screen

Postby tryandtyoneon on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:50 am

Goose342 wrote:Hello everyone? New to the new site but use to play years ago. Would love to start playing again but I click on the getting started icon and I click on how to play or any of the questions posted and all I get is a blank screen. Please help anyone. I would love to start playing against some of you again.

Go back to Getting started....click on "Run this File" next to 2001

for some reason, those other links are dead. click "options" it's next to getting started. check off all the styles/types/modes of play and hit Submit Query.

Now, when you fire up links you should see a list of events to compete in, pick one and off you go.

Lemme know how ya did

Murray
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Return to Links 2001 Technical Forum