Is there a way?

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Is there a way?

Postby Lofter on Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:09 am

to get a msg up so all the people playing links tour regular site know we're here? I'm sure the online play at this site would go up by 5 times if not more if they know it's here. I stumbled on it by accident myself.
Lofter

Postby Lionhead on Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:17 am

I reckon most of them know about it...there's enough posts about it on the old site.
Lionhead

Postby terrell on Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:46 am

doug, doug, doug. if someone can post a question yesterday asking when ms is going to update links, i would bet it would curl your nose hair at the peeps that don't know this site exists.

lofter, good idea, but i would prefer most of the bugs to be worked out first. then advertise we're open for business. the peeps that are here now are actually functioning more as beta testers. as it should be.

edit: as for myself, i've only dabbled on this side a couple of times because of all the problems. one, there are plenty of testers, so you don't need me. two, i just don't enjoy playing 9 holes from the girls' tees, and it mean nothing. so i'm sure i'm not the lone stranger here.
terrell

Postby lstouradmin on Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:14 pm

I agree terrell. Work out the problems then start advertising wide. As for playing in easy tournies, I'm working on that one to make it more enjoyable for 'tournament' players.

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Return to Lobby Games