Help please

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Help please

Postby Bhoy1967 on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:15 am

I was playing the woodpecker GC tournament last night when I suddenly had a message flash before me and interupt my game I was at round 4 hole 12 when this happened and at the time I was going good as far as I am concerned.

The message I recieved was: An error occurred while trying to get the leader board from the game server press alt & tab and check your internet connection which I did and I was online

So I continued to play and finish the course only to find my score of -53 was NOT recorded I feel I was ROBBED of my best position and score ever since joining and playing in the tournaments.

I tried to re-qualify but I am now getting a message saying I have used all my chances :shock:

CAN anyone help me get this score rectified. It would be much appreciated.

Bhoy
Bhoy1967

Postby tryandtyoneon on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:36 pm

You're hooped, nothing can be done. Just curious, I'm no tree hugger on requals, used 'em once or twice before, but never seen "you've used all your chances" ever before......how many times did you cry wolf before you had a serious problem??

Best way to avoid this is play offline, you only connect to the server once, at the end of the round to submit stats, less chance of there being a problem.......No in game leaderboard but I'm sure you can wait till 18 to find out how ya did
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby Bhoy1967 on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi tryandtyoneon, Thanks for your reply. I only tried to requalify once and then I got the message. ok you got me lol it wasn't you have used all your chances, if you must know it was

You could not be requalified you've used the alloted number of requals for this event.

Once again thanks for your input it was appreciated.

Bhoy 8)
Bhoy1967

Postby grim_x on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:08 pm

Hooped is an interesting choice of terminology there Murray. Sounds like jointspeak eh.
grim_x

Postby tryandtyoneon on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:15 pm

grim_x wrote:Hooped is an interesting choice of terminology there Murray. Sounds like jointspeak eh.

Hooped = SOL......Up the creek without a paddle.....screwed....... Censored........a day late and a dollar short...

Jointspeak??........took me 10 mins to figure out you are talking incarceration.........or am I wrong
Edit.....going on 40 and the only ilegal thing in my past is getting all those MS courses from T Image

tryandtyoneon

Postby grim_x on Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:16 pm

yep, insertion in a body cavity is hooping. Weekenders are always coming in packed, not much we can do about it in this day and age though.
grim_x

Postby tryandtyoneon on Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:51 pm

grim_x wrote:yep, insertion in a body cavity is hooping. Weekenders are always coming in packed, not much we can do about it in this day and age though.

kinda like "suitcased" ?....heard that one before

tryandtyoneon

Postby grim_x on Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:55 pm

yep, suitcased isn't as popular as it once was, but still occasionally used.
grim_x

Return to Lobby Games