Forum Clock? GMT + 9?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Forum Clock? GMT + 9?

Postby Hittman on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:42 am

Why is the forum clock so goofy? I live in Washington (like the state) and the listing for time on this forum is GMT +9 which would be correct for my location but all my threads show GMT -5 which is Tokyo time? The only reason I ask is that normally I can sort the recent thread inputs by date and time posted but I am not used to or can relate to adding 16 hours to the posted thread times....

Am I weird, or do others relate to this presentation?.......OK...OK.... Forget the weird part and just answer relating to the presentation.

Maybe this is a forum presentation (domain) originating in Japan?

Hello Mark/David
Rob
Hittman

Postby owntor on Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:31 pm

You live in WA state? That would make you GMT - 7. (This will vary with daylight savings of course. This Fall change to GMT - 8.) :) Just change the setting in your profile.
owntor

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:41 pm

interestingly, here in miami florida (edt) which seems to be GMT -4 on the lobby, but the clocks on the tees at the open seemed to show us as being -6. lw
Larry_Warrilow

Postby Hittman on Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:50 pm

Right-on owntor......GMT-7 got the correct time up and I had forgotten it appears on the profile page.....the world is now on my time...tyvm
Rob
Hittman

Postby owntor on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:13 pm

yvw :D
owntor

Return to Talk About It