Postby GS_Ken on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:48 pm

can you plese remoe my name GS_ken
thank you
GS_Ken

Re: removal

Postby Bruce Bo on Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:53 am

GS_Ken wrote:can you plese remoe my name GS_ken
thank you

to be sure i understand... by 'remove' you are asking for the registration of GS.ken to be DELETED?
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

short name

Postby JohnDalyDaniels on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:08 pm

I use the login name Daly which no longer works. Please fix.

Thanks
JohnDalyDaniels

Re: short name

Postby Freefaller on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:50 pm

JohnDalyDaniels wrote:I use the login name Daly which no longer works. Please fix.

Thanks

As per the title of this thread your character name has to be 5 characters or more. Plse provide name of 5 characters or more and it will be fixed
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Name Alteration

Postby BopColtrane57 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:10 am

If it's not a biggie, I'd like to make a couple small changes to my screen name...

bobcotrane to BopColtrane57

That's it. I have no real reason to need a change. Maybe I have a phsycological need to challenge authority. Maybe I've become obsessed with CAPITALIZATION or two digit odd numbers.

I any event, I'd like to see my shiny new name, which I think we can all agree is vastly superior to the old one, changed at your earliest convenince. Now, will this also change my golf scores as well? I'm kinda counting on that as part of this whole metamorphisis.

Thanks, Larry T

"Most of the time I don't have much fun. The rest of the time I don't have any fun at all."
- Woody Allen
BopColtrane57

Postby terrell on Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:40 am

personally, i don't like upper case at all, larry, and will only use them if forced. plus, i'm not a big fan of tacking '57' on the end of it either. kinda like all these people tacking their team initials to the fronts of their monikers. i'm not much of a joiner anyway, but the letter thing is like a school uniform and is used to squelch individuality. one of my bestest things.

also, i'm in a war with another forum right now because i won't change my password to include an upper case letter. and i've posted disparaging remarks towards the moderators' heritage just to emphasize my point.

it's not too late to change your mind, larry. a simple 'coltrane' would be cool. (8
Last edited by terrell on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
terrell

Postby Bruce Bo on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:35 am

ok.. i'll admit i'm old... well older... and not part of the clique that knows each other so well as to have a sense of humor that is beyond my grasp :P so when 'coltrane' asks for a name change, i take that as face value, but when terrell... or "teRrell34" ;) replies to 'larry' i'm buffaloed ~ obviously he KNOWS 'larry' and has a grasp of each other's sense of humor.

so - BEFORE i change any login names, will someone wink me a nod to affirm that this a legit request to make a name change? or send me the back door key to understand who is kidding who? :)

thanks!
and merry christmas~!
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby terrell on Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:15 pm

lol. sorry to mess ya up, bruce. but i was just messing with larry, er, BopColtrane57. unless you hear from larry otherwise, i'd say change his name to BopColtrane57. if that's what he REALLY wants. (8

(even though i like 'coltrane' better)
terrell

No hoax intended

Postby BopColtrane57 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Merry Christmas Bruce,

Terrell was just trying to outdo the sarcastic wit and wry sense of humor that I wrote in my initial e-mail. It really was a sincere request, so you can go ahead and throw the switches needed to transform the new name from the old. And Terrell, I'll let you try to figure out if 57 is my age, my favorite year of car, my birth year, my graduation year or my lowest score ever on Links (when I used to play classic swing). I'll let you ponder that one for a while... It IS one of those 5. Until we heckle each other again in the forum arena, have a wonderful holiday, and laugh...it's good for the soul.

Larry T. (BopColtrane57)
BopColtrane57

Postby Bruce Bo on Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:28 pm

i feel so... so ... 'in' :)
ok... all is as it is wished - despite tErRell5-0

and my guess is you had a 57chevy ;)
i did!

all cool people did at one time~
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Name Change

Postby BopColtrane57 on Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:13 am

Thanks Bruce,

It's kinda weird. I looked back over my old messages and they're all under my new alias. It's like the old bopcoltrane never existed.... insert spooky music here... By the way, as much as I may like a '57 Chevy, that's not the reason I put that number in my name. You're on your second guess. Happy Holidays.

LarryT.
BopColtrane57

OFC_Pigdog

Postby RR_WyattEarp on Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Can i have my userid changed back to Pigdog please, and please retain all my tour stats to current date, thank you

Mark
RR_WyattEarp

Re: OFC_Pigdog

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Pigdog wrote:Can i have my userid changed back to Pigdog please, and please retain all my tour stats to current date, thank you

Mark

i've changed your login ID here, but your stats reflect your game ID. Transferring any you accumulated with the OFC preface requires Mark's attention.
you can PM him look for lstouradmin
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby RR_Wopaho on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:02 am

Could you please change my sign in name from OFC_Wykon to RR_Wopaho as I've joined a new team, Thanks
RR_Wopaho

Postby Bruce Bo on Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:28 pm

RR_Wopaho wrote:Could you please change my sign in name from OFC_Wykon to RR_Wopaho as I've joined a new team, Thanks

you got it~
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About It