Odd error while playing the "Devils Again" tournam

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Odd error while playing the "Devils Again" tournam

Postby wistoncap on Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:06 pm

Had played round 1 with 2 friends with no problem. Tried to play round 2 with a friend last night (nov. 7), and he got that "course load failure" error message, I backed out and we tried it again after he re-installed the course thinking that was the problem, had the same thing occur a second time. Today I played what i thought was round 2 alone offline, everything went fine (even managed by 3rd bogie free round in about 200 attempts), then when I went to look at the scorecard in links it showed I had finished the tourny. Came here and looked at the scorecard and it shows I played rounds 1 and 4.

Anybody have any idea as to what occured exactly there, and if there is any way to resolve it?
wistoncap

Postby Gibbie on Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:34 pm

I had the same problem, see topic "New problem: Course load failed". No answers in my thread but the common link is Devils. This course was slated for my 2nd rnd.
Gibbie

Postby wistoncap on Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:03 pm

Gibbie wrote:I had the same problem, see topic "New problem: Course load failed". No answers in my thread but the common link is Devils. This course was slated for my 2nd rnd.

There was something odd going on with the tour, bud and I tried to play another tourny and he got an error message when trying to join, I went back and we tried it again.. on the 2nd attempt I had the course for the 2nd round come up. Finding that to be odd I backed out and re-launched it.. 3rd course came up, back and again.. 4th course.. tried one more time just out of curiosity and I got the "course load fail" message.

Annoying thing is I was doing good in that tourny and for the one time since ive been playing this had an outside (far outside arguagbly) chance of finishing in front of Mario.
wistoncap

Return to Talk About It