FOR THE FORUM ADMINS.... please read

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

FOR THE FORUM ADMINS.... please read

Postby bcflower on Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:31 pm

would u please either remove me from the forum so i can re-signup or change my username to: bcflower

ty
bcflower

Re: FOR THE FORUM ADMINS.... please read

Postby ErnieB on Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:46 am

Crissy wrote:would u please either remove me from the forum so i can re-signup or change my username to: bcflower

ty

Mark is gone this weekend (http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36) and won't be back until Tuesday, he is the only one who can do this for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
ErnieB

Postby terrell on Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:34 pm

wow. very nice gesture. color me impressed. if i insult you again (the pseudo thing), just smack me. i deserve it.
terrell

Postby bcflower on Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:18 pm

ty Ernie for getting back to me. i'll wait until then.

terrell: lol ty, but really no worries. but it's funny eh? of all the names 'Crissy' is a double. :shock:
bcflower

Postby bcflower on Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:14 pm

ty ty ty! :lol:
bcflower

Postby Roughrider on Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:25 pm

You know I think both Crissys are all right, sharp as a tack and quite good-looking. Dandy girls and I'd like to not leave home w/out one.
RR
The one who's picture appears has classic good-looks and perfectly understated earrings. Her concept of how she looks reminds me either of Sophia Loren or my mother (and that has been some time ago). Women who are intelligently attractive are the real miss universes.
Roughrider

Return to Talk About It