First Time For Me

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby terrell on Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:19 am

BionicWolf wrote:Next time you're in the Bay area head north to Crockett and you can borrow MY aged pc...

pppfffttt! small world, bw. on saturday, i passed right through there on my way up 80 to napa and across to sonoma. i can't for the life of me remember the name of the winery, but i could really get used to that scenery. being a mid-westerner, it felt more like home up there, versus the concrete jungle.
terrell

Postby BruceWallace on Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:13 pm

GaryTaylor wrote:
BruceWallace wrote:
EGC_Musketeer wrote:Bruce its happened to me many a time......Twice this week alone as my ISP drops connection at any point in the day for a short while......Time I changed my ISP :twisted:

That has got to be frustrating as heck. I don't really want to play round 4 over, but I don't have a choice. :(

Hey pard, it shows you with not 1 penalty but 3 of them. Must have been a long 4th round :shock:

Nope, the Linksmmi, whatever, error. I did get -16 on final round, the same as the round that did not go in, but with a 3 stroke penalty. :( :( :(
BruceWallace

Postby Wes_C on Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:22 pm

I happen to live in Sonoma County Terrell, and indeed it has many charms. The weather can't be beat, as well as the wine. But, with any desirable location I guess, the quality of life begins to diminish with the arrival of more people and all that comes with it. All in all though, can't complain.
Wes_C

Postby terrell on Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:51 pm

Wes_C wrote:I happen to live in Sonoma County Terrell, and indeed it has many charms. The weather can't be beat, as well as the wine. But, with any desirable location I guess, the quality of life begins to diminish with the arrival of more people and all that comes with it. All in all though, can't complain.

i think it was a winery on carneros hwy, between napa and sonoma, we stopped at, wes. going west, it looked like a mansion sitting up on a hill on the left, with terraces of flowers going down to the parking lot. just a perfect way to spend a saturday afternoon.
terrell

Postby OlderThanDirt on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:23 am

A tip that worked for me a couple times...(I don't know why, but it worked, I tellsya!):

Reboot your pc. Confirm that you have an internet connection. Boot Links, then try resubmitting the stats.
Chris

Golf is like s e x: Never perfect, always good.
OlderThanDirt

Postby mercedes on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:08 am

T, Wes and Bionic:

I too used to live in No. CA. You were at the Carneros winery T. Beautiful place. Figured you must have been on vacation, as no posts from you last week. The beauty for me living in No. CA was the ability to always have somewhere to go on weekends close by. I lived in Folsom (near sacramento) and Napa, Tahoe, SF and Monterey all nearby. I miss it, although CO isn't all that bad!

Scott
If your not the lead dog, the view never changes.
mercedes

Previous

Return to Talk About It