Come join the fun in the MOD tourneys

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Come join the fun in the MOD tourneys

Postby HeavySwinger on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:06 pm

Mark is setting up some great MOD tournaments every week, PLSM, OMOD and of course everyones favorite RAWM. When these tourneys started, I decided to play RTS for the competition in the RAWM and the PLSM tourneysand PS in the OMOD more for fun. Well it looks like the competition is heating up in the OMOD tourney, with little competition in the RAWM, so I'm going to switch next week and play PS in the RAWM tourney and RTS in the other two. So watch out, no more getting off easy as far as I'm concerned in the OMOD tourney. 8)

Now if only Ernie wasn't kicking my arse so bad this week in the PLSM...ouch :?
Larry
HeavySwinger

Re: Come join the fun in the MOD tourneys

Postby ErnieB on Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:18 am

HeavySwinger wrote:Now if only Ernie wasn't kicking my arse so bad this week in the PLSM...ouch :?

:? I guess you haven't heard, I don't play Links here, I only post in the forum when I'm bored. :lol:
ErnieB

Postby Modman1 on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:26 pm

Really appreciate the mod tourneys. A handful of us play every week. I even quit playing on a couple of other sites. Will get my donation in soon as I get my problems resolved with Paypal.
We never have time to do it right, but we always find time to do it over.
Modman1

Postby HeavySwinger on Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:26 pm

ErnieB wrote:
HeavySwinger wrote:Now if only Ernie wasn't kicking my arse so bad this week in the PLSM...ouch :?

:? I guess you haven't heard, I don't play Links here, I only post in the forum when I'm bored. :lol:

http://www.lstour.com/index.php?page=2&orderby=tour

So who is that ErnieB who shot a 57 in the second round of the above PLSM PRO tourney?
Larry
HeavySwinger

Postby ErnieB on Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:01 pm

HeavySwinger wrote:
ErnieB wrote:

http://www.lstour.com/index.php?page=2&orderby=tour

So who is that ErnieB who shot a 57 in the second round of the above PLSM PRO tourney?

Some lucky S.O.B. that round. :lol:
ErnieB

Return to Talk About It