hey! i'm ranked 3rd!

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

hey! i'm ranked 3rd!

Postby terrell on Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:04 am

i'm stoked now! i wanna thank all the little people that helped make this possible. mark. my teachers. buffy, even though not links related, your contribution has been tremendous. (8
terrell

Postby Westview on Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:21 am

WTG Terrell! lol
Nice to see Rankings are back again. Feels kind of strange though, having to dig a little deep in the site to see them. Would be nice if Mark put the Ranking links on the main page where the news currently is, and make a separate tab for the news.

Not complaining though, Mark's done an excellent job putting all this together. :D
Nothing can escape the law of Karma
Westview

Postby JackRussellTerror on Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:56 am

next question ......

Flights

will they be coming back soon ???

"Mark's done an excellent job putting all this together"

yep thanks, beers are on me
:lol:
https://www.youtube.com/@rob262
https://webcamsydney.com/
Rob
the Links Tour 1998 ------> 2024 --------->
"mmmmmmm ......birdie num num !"
JackRussellTerror

Postby lstouradmin on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:14 am

yes! I'll have flights working this week so next week we'll start seeing regular flight tourneys.

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:43 pm

T, i was going to say "not for long" after a -31 for the week at oakmont, but firestone killed me as usual. my best round was the windy first round. go figure.

river highlands this week at champ will be no joke either. mark is getting some nice baseline difficulty scoring numbers these last two weeks with muirfield village, sawgrass, and firestone. all he needs now is glen abbey, black valley, and southern hills for a solid comparative difficulty baseline. there are some fictional apcds that are tougher than those six courses, but they wouldn't resemble tracks that exist in the real world. lw

_____
Larry_Warrilow

Postby terrell on Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:20 am

same here, lw. i play windy rounds about the same as no wind rounds. but soft/slow in v1.05 champ, or firm/fast at v1.06, totally baffle me. it's not uncommon to look up to see i've putted 35-40 times. ouch.
terrell

Re: hey! i'm ranked 3rd!

Postby Dr_Dave on Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:40 pm

terrell wrote:i'm stoked now! i wanna thank all the little people that helped make this possible. mark. my teachers. buffy, even though not links related, your contribution has been tremendous. (8

Has anyone reported this error to Mark??? :P
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Postby ihidive10 on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:09 am

lstouradmin wrote:yes! I'll have flights working this week so next week we'll start seeing regular flight tourneys.

Mark

What are "flight tourneys"?
ihidive10

Postby terrell on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:50 am

ihidive10 wrote:
lstouradmin wrote:yes! I'll have flights working this week so next week we'll start seeing regular flight tourneys.

Mark

What are "flight tourneys"?

after playing 3 official tournaments, you'll be flighted into an a,b,c,d,e,etc group, based on score and percentage of tournaments completed. you'll find names like roy and giller in the a group. and you'll see names like terrell in the whatever the last group is. then there will be tournaments where you will be pitted against players in your same group (versus having to go head to head against roy and giller, of which i've never come close). (8
terrell

Return to Talk About It