Cheese and Mice!!!

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Cheese and Mice!!!

Postby sgt_cook on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:18 pm

:cry: What are the odds of having two mouse failures in one night? :? Made for one tough first round, I'll say that much. Switched the mouse control to the right hand side, but it kept dropping out on me too. Then switched over to using the keyboard to swing while using the sick mouse to aim, but dummy that I am, I's forget the sick mouse and use it on the occasional hole to add to my bogie totals.

Did manage a good 2nd round. A third that didnt matter what I was using and an ok final round to salvage somewhat of a respectable score all things considered.

My question now is, does anyone know how to aim without using a mouse? I actually think using the keyboard is easier on my bad hands so I think I'll continue to play with it. Just need to be able to aim. Thanks. Jeff.
sgt_cook

Postby terrell on Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:19 am

hey, sarge. bummer 'bout the meece. if you go into the game, click help or press f1, search for hot(keys), a list of keyboard shortcuts will come up. i didn't see anything about aiming, but maybe there's something there that's undocumented.

edit: i just took a quick scan through the manual, and topic 7 (aiming your shot) doesn't have anything about aiming with anything other than the mouse. )8
terrell

Return to Talk About It