Where artest Thou Roy?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Where artest Thou Roy?

Postby LaMa_2k6 on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:48 am

No stroke by stroke updates? WTF? I log in here just for that and you continue to leave me breathless....cmon man!
LaMa_2k6

Postby CoolHandAndy on Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:35 am

Nope ...no Roy...but thanks for the "provoke by joke" update. We always can count on you for that...hehe

Buttmunch
Last edited by CoolHandAndy on Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people ya just can't reach"
CoolHandAndy

Postby Mick on Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:44 am

LOL...Andy seems very hostile today. Calm down big boy!
he he
Mick

Postby LoneHacker on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:02 pm

Not that Mr. Higgi needs defending, but seems to me Lama, that I have yet to see you post a score on the tour. What's the matter..conditions too tough? Perhaps until you do you should crawl back into the sump pump in your mom's basement. Mr. Higgi dominates this game in pro, champ and elite and I have yet to see him act in the immature manner which seems to be your only way of communicating. I would wonder if your needling is an admission that you haven't the game to compete with him or did your mom leave the house and you finally got access to a keyboard? I readily admit my game is not as good as I'd like it to be however if I was going to get my a d z kicked I would rather it be by him than you primarily because at least if he did it I'd learn something and have an enjoyable game whereas with you with your childish comments and wavs throughout it would be a relief to get back to a civilized game. I have my own thoughts as to what TA stands for but due to censorship I can't say it....suffice to say T = Total A = 7 letters the first A and the last E.. use your imagination to fill in the blanks.
LoneHacker

Postby Westview on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:15 pm

You can say ass hole. It's one of the few words that are surprisingly not censored. :D
Nothing can escape the law of Karma
Westview

Postby Mick on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:03 pm

Wow that Tallguy guy really is mad...PS...do you think he is really tall? Actually I've never seen anyone call themselves "Smallguy"...hmmmm
How serious does one have to take this game to attack someone like that I wonder? Or maybe he doesnt have a sense of humor. I'll bet he's really not like that in real life. He's just a purring kitty cat I bet.
Oh Well.
Mick

Postby LaMa_2k6 on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:11 pm

LoL Tallguy...I am just busting on Roy and he knows it...not that I need to explain to you. But anyway, once I start posting my scores, all you'll need to do is look up...and Voila!!! There I'll be!! We can play a game any time you're ready...you can host, turn wav's off (I don't even have any wavs anymore) if you like, and we can have a match where we dont even speak if you want. Windy, Firm, Fast if you like even!!! You choose!! If you knew me you'd know that I prefer tough conditions. What excuse will you use then, after you lose by about 10 strokes in 18 holes? The weather maybe? LoL...Anyway we can post a shot by shot commentary in here too...Roy would be so proud!!!
LaMa_2k6

Postby LoneHacker on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:27 pm

Obviously Lama the operative word is post some scores and as I said in my previous post I realize my game is not there... however you want tough play p/s elite w/f/f difficult.. then see what you do..you want to play me like that just let me know. As for you Mick.. I'm not mad at all..just sick and tired of all show and no scores and all the smarmy comments.
LoneHacker

Postby LaMa_2k6 on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:39 pm

LoL...I havent been playing much Tallguy...but if and when I do, at any level/mop, you know where my scores will be in relation to yours. We've seen that play out in the past...why do you think it would be different now? And you think if I learned PS...it would be different? Why? It never has been before...you have no past history to base that ASSumption on. LoL I knew theyd crawl out from the rocks once I posted the thing about Roy. His minions are loyal!!! See ...Links isnt dead after all!!!!
Woo.wav :D
LaMa_2k6

Postby OHNONO on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:42 pm

[quote="TA_LaMa_2k6"] But anyway, once I start posting my scores, all you'll need to do is look up...and Voila!!! There I'll be!! quote]

....snorrrrrr .......
OHNONO

Postby Chimo on Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:08 pm

I remember one game against you lama when I was with Mystic Krewe. Although we lost I do remember you as being totally obnoxious very impolite and basically a complete bore
Chimo

Postby Dareaper on Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:29 pm

LMFAO..... THAT would be pauly true gent of this game lmfao
Dareaper

Postby Danlo on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:09 am

This forum cracks me up big time!!

Aaaah golf...the gentleman's sport....
Danlo

Postby LaMa_2k6 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:02 am

LoL...I knew I could get it stirred up...Links is alive after all!!! WOOO
LaMa_2k6

Postby OHNONO on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:45 am

Chimo wrote:I remember one game against you lama when I was with Mystic Krewe. Although we lost I do remember you as being totally obnoxious very impolite and basically a complete bore

Are you sure ?? cause im not sure he has the game at all !!???

:P

O
OHNONO

Next

Return to Talk About It