LSN Home Page (Events In Progress)

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby Dr_Dave on Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:56 am

I just like to see things remain simple uncomplicated Larry. Seeing the conditions is just a means to psyche myself up for a round. I don't practice, nor do I like playing a round again (requal). I include 1 requal in my events because I like to give guys the chance to finish a tourney if they choose. I don't have the time, patience,or desire to requalify, and find both very boring!! Tough tracks are cool and I enjoy playing them. The only tourney I wouldn't enjoy playing is one that has 3 windy rounds.
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Postby gibby on Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:45 am

just keep firm/fast out and I'll try anything :lol: :lol:
gibby

Postby tryandtyoneon on Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:21 pm

Chip_Jett wrote: Sorry to dissapoint you murrey but i didn't use a RQ to improve my score. I don't need it. I , like LW would prefer they not be used. I did not relize until it was to late that my MOD player was standing on the 1st tee with only a PW in the bag. Now against the field i see that as a disadvantage , but if we were heads up it would be a coin flip. :lol:

So if you didn't use one to improve your score, you're saying you woulda shot -20 with a PW? :roll:

I guess if ya take 5 cracks at a 4 rounder, ya should be at the top.I'll play any tourny no matter what the conds are.......Windy/F/F No wind Back tees.....Champ, doesn't bother me a bit. I played in every one you called me out on but I have yet to see you enter one I asked for :shock:

I'll bet you filled Threeon's PM box asking how he got 5 rounds to submit for score :wink:

Edit: there was a tourny you finished that I never played, but challenging someone after you've played is kinda like saying to someone "bet ya can't get it closer" after you've dropped one in from the tee box
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby ErnieB on Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:58 pm

ErnieB

Postby Chip_Jett on Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:00 pm

It bothers you that much that you can't beat me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good :lol:
Chip_Jett

Postby Chip_Jett on Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:04 pm

Oh btw that -64 you had ............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chip_Jett

Postby Bruce Bo on Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:20 pm

i must be losin' it.. i thought this was all good natured ribbing.
you mean its not?
its serious disrespect? tsk-tsk

boys, lets be kind, and mellow a tad, 'ey? what say?

thats a pair of good lads~
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby tryandtyoneon on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:13 pm

Chip_Jett wrote:It bothers you that much that you can't beat me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good :lol:

All of this started 'cause I joked about you requaling to get different conds........who's the sensitive one here ?? :shock: :roll:
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby Bruce Bo on Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:24 pm

well i thought you kids could work this out with some respect for each other.
guess i aimed to high with my expectations. its a shame~
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Talk About It