New here, but not to links Help on rankings etc needed

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

New here, but not to links Help on rankings etc needed

Postby TSmith on Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:05 am

Can someone point me in the right direction as to what I need to complete in order to be ranked?

Will only be playing MOD events with a Champ or better difficulty level

Have looked forward to official events being started and now need some drection from those who played here before.

Thanks

Tony

btw

What does PLSA Stand for? how about OMOD? Do i need to create a different player for each different category?
TSmith

Postby ErnieB on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:01 am

Hi Tony.

Just start playing, that's all you need to do. I created a separate player to play all LSPN events, but if you prefer you may create one for each event type, but it is not compulsory. The first "season" is going to primarily be to shake the bugs out and to gather course data, so the more we play, the better for the tour. Good to see you pard.
ErnieB

Postby Freefaller on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:22 am

Complete these events

http://www.lspn.net/index.php

Oops just noticed all the above ranking tourneys finish today. So tomorrow go to the Home page, click on the Options button, then click the appropriate buttons to show the tourneys you want then click Submit Query
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby jeff1955 on Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:31 am

Hey Tony,

You set the filters for events using the OPTIONS tab at the top of the LSPN.net page ...

http://www.lspn.net/

Tick whichever boxes apply to you. These filters act within Links, so when you fire up
Links>online>Links Tour and log in the list of games available reflect your options choices. If the League details say L2K3 then these are 'Arcade' games set up by any of us. The games that 'count' towards rankings, flights etc will bear letters such as PLSA, RAW etc. To get a ranking (flights are on the way but I don't think yet ready), you need to complete three of these tournaments. I hope this isn't 'teaching granny to s u c k eggs' if it is apologies.

Jeff
"If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes" - Roy Batty
jeff1955

Postby TSmith on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:30 pm

Thanx guys

I noticed that the tourneys ended today as well,,, hopefully will be able to get 3 in next week

Tony
TSmith

Return to Talk About It