Thanks Mark

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:58 pm

i'm with doc: use of that paypal button is the only real concrete expression of thanks for what we have gotten in the past and now in the present from this site. those of us who have enjoyed this site for a long time as our primary links competitive site need to step up in the only way that is really meaningful: with some bucks. lw
Larry_Warrilow

Thank you

Postby BionicWolf on Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:35 pm

I am also grateful/thankful for your efforts Mr. Hulka. Links is the ONLY game/sim/THING that has remained on my hard drive through many years...I agree with LW's sentiments and hopefully resources will pour in to allow this rebirth to grow and flourish-
TEE- WHY!
Keep the fire...and by all means, SHINE ON
BionicWolf

Postby Westview on Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:49 pm

I also think it's fair to pay a little $$$ for Mark's efforts.
I'm kinda waiting for Mark to charge a mandatory fee for online play, then I'll gladly chip in.(but not on the green):wink:
Nothing can escape the law of Karma
Westview

Postby TSmith on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:52 am

My appreciation to you as well Mark. I have a hard time playing the OWGC Tour these days to to work and my visitation schedule with my children this summer, So logging in and seeing official events running certainly made my day

I will gladly hit the PayPal button to support your site, just as I click the banners at LC and pay my membership at APCD Courses. (oops) APCD-Courses, will that get censored?

Tony
TSmith

Previous

Return to Talk About It