Flights

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Flights

Postby BillJr on Thu May 31, 2007 11:43 am

Any approx time when we will have flights established. It's real hard to get in the top 10 in tournyments when you have to shoot against the heavy hitters. Realy no chance to win. I love playing but lets make it fair to the all the other players. Any comments from all the heavy hitters as to why they get into the amateur and pro tournyments. They are in a class all their own, I respect that and they should play there.
BillJr

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Thu May 31, 2007 11:54 am

bill, while every arcade event to date requires each player to tee it up against the best players who show up, a recent poll confirmed that the establishment of lspn tour flight events are the overwhelming first choice desire of the active players on this site. lw
Larry_Warrilow

Postby gibby on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:17 pm

practice,practice & more
We all get smoked once in a while, best suggestion find somebody that you normally shoot close too and try and beat them and then you'll have something to shoot for.
Myself I havn't played a windy rd in about 1yr, so I'll be behind right from the start, throw in a firm & fast and I'm screwed.
Just keep playing and you'll move right up the ladder
gibby

Postby lstouradmin on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:03 pm

Yep, that's what I'm going to work on next. Actually, I'm going to build a simplified ranking system based only on score for now that will be used to determine flights. Also, flights will only be available as Official LSPN events. They will not be in the arcade.

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Postby Walker_Boh on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:59 am

gibby wrote:practice,practice & more
We all get smoked once in a while, best suggestion find somebody that you normally shoot close too and try and beat them and then you'll have something to shoot for.
Myself I havn't played a windy rd in about 1yr, so I'll be behind right from the start, throw in a firm & fast and I'm screwed.
Just keep playing and you'll move right up the ladder

i know the feeling about w/f/f/.. will take me months to catch up again LOL
Walker_Boh

Return to Talk About It