4 The Hard Way Tournamnet

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

4 The Hard Way Tournamnet

Postby cobbs on Tue May 29, 2007 10:25 pm

You make one tournament hard (WFF, back tees, difficult pins, no grid but I did give you a caddie :lol: ) and people drop out (8 people so far) as soon as they get a double bogie. Don't you get tired of all the easy tournaments? I might actually win my first tournament if some more people don't give it a try. Remember it's not just a game it's an adventure!
cobbs

Postby Justin_I on Tue May 29, 2007 11:16 pm

If I dropped out of every tournament after getting a Double Bogie, I'd never finish any....!

Personally I'd prefer to play Back Tees, tough pins, with no mulligans... two reasons I'd skip this tournament... 1) four windy rounds is rough, no problem with one maybe two per tournie as a test but four is just too much frustration in a fun hobby 2) I like my grid, not that I step count or anything, it is all just feel based on the visual of the grid.

But folks know that when entering, so I'm with you on the "finish what you start" comment
Justin_I

Postby RoyHiggi on Wed May 30, 2007 3:28 am

Reasons for many not to play in no particular order:
1) Cambrian for all 4 rounds
2) Windy for all 4 rounds
3) Firm fast for all 4 rounds
4) Difficult pins for all 4 rounds
5) No grid for all 4 rounds
6) It's Pro not amateur
7) It's a really good and very tough challenge full stop
RoyHiggi

Postby SE_BlackBeard on Wed May 30, 2007 6:44 am

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN LADDY, YOU GOT MOSTLY A CROWD HERE THAT HATES TOUGH COURSES AND TOUGH CONDITIONS FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER. BESIDES A BRAVE FEW, WHEN THE GOING GET'S TOUGH.. MOST GET GOING, RIGHT OUT OF THE BLOODY TOURNEY. IF YOU WANT MANY TO PLAY ALONG WITH YOU, THEN SET IT UP WITH LADIES, GRID, NO WIND OR BREEZE, M/M, AND ALL THE BASIC LS COURSES. THEY'LL POUR IN BY THE HUNDREDS ME LADD!

HEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SE_BlackBeard

Postby cobbs on Wed May 30, 2007 10:12 pm

Wow, 41 under Roy. Nice shooting. I guess I won't win one after all. I'll be lucky to finish around 20 over.
cobbs

Postby Dr_Dave on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:30 pm

I sure wish I had a buck for every post from the suppose super shooters whining about how people play in other events. Why don't don't you guys filter out everything but the super shooter events and play what you enjoy. I'll ask Mark if he can set up a super shooter forum just for you guys so you won't get bored reading anything except super shooter stuff.

Until then, try some good sharp cheddar cheese it goes good with your whine!! :D
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Return to Talk About It