Finding Pin Locations

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Finding Pin Locations

Postby Justin_I on Tue May 22, 2007 11:59 pm

I'm sure this has been answered before but the search wasn't turning up a post....

How do you easily identify the different pin placements, so you can choose the pins for setting up a tournie?

I vaguely recall seeing a screenshot that showed a green and all pin locations... but no idea how to get to it. :oops:

Cheers

JI
Justin_I

Re: Finding Pin Locations

Postby ErnieB on Wed May 23, 2007 4:59 am

Justin_I wrote:I'm sure this has been answered before but the search wasn't turning up a post....

How do you easily identify the different pin placements, so you can choose the pins for setting up a tournie?

I vaguely recall seeing a screenshot that showed a green and all pin locations... but no idea how to get to it. :oops:

Cheers

JI

When you set up a practice round, choose custom pins. The Custom Pins button will light up, click it, at the bottom of the next screen, check the box next to show all pin positions in the game.
ErnieB

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Wed May 23, 2007 5:35 pm

and when in practice mode (choose chipping, or putting only), if you uncheck the "enforce normal drop rules" button, you can pick up the ball and move it anywhere around the green to get a better look, and even play a few putts if you think the hole location is borderline. i leave the grid on to get a good idea of overall contour. lw

Postby Justin_I on Wed May 23, 2007 10:26 pm

Thanks Ernie & Larry, you are scholars and gentlemen both!

Justin
Justin_I

Return to Talk About It