ReQuals have I missed something

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

ReQuals have I missed something

Postby Dayfydd on Mon May 21, 2007 9:27 am

Figured the requal, click the swish, on my own. Was curious if I'd missed something.

Under any tournament there's a bunch of icons, telling me who made tourney, what level, what swing, what weather ( like that really matters when you're play golf irl, lol).

Is there a rules of the tournament, specifically, requals, how many, penalties invoked, etc., icon? Or is this part of the other icons, I've just seemed to have missed.

When my 'puter balks or the connection goes sour, how do I know (other than trial and error), if I should even bother trying to persue playing this tourney?

Just curious -- D
Hit it hard and long she said.
Dayfydd

Re: ReQuals have I missed something

Postby tryandtyoneon on Mon May 21, 2007 9:43 am

Dayfydd wrote:Figured the requal, click the swish, on my own. Was curious if I'd missed something.

Under any tournament there's a bunch of icons, telling me who made tourney, what level, what swing, what weather ( like that really matters when you're play golf irl, lol).

Is there a rules of the tournament, specifically, requals, how many, penalties invoked, etc., icon? Or is this part of the other icons, I've just seemed to have missed.

When my 'puter balks or the connection goes sour, how do I know (other than trial and error), if I should even bother trying to persue playing this tourney?

Just curious -- D

Currently, there is no way to know if requals are allowed until you've been dq'd..........run to the site and hit the arrow thingy...........when's your next tourny starting??? 8)
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Tue May 22, 2007 3:14 am

D, there are only a couple of us who have been putting "no reQ" in the title of our event so the players know what they are getting into, but for the others you are taking pot luck. play offline if you are not sure. lw
Larry_Warrilow

Return to Talk About It