Official LSPN Tour MOPs

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Official LSPN Tour MOPs

Postby Cuber on Sat May 19, 2007 1:14 pm

When we finally get official LSPN Tours to play, I imagine we will also need official LSPN Tour MOPs. Having never played on the old LSTour, I do not have any of the old "tour mops" that I occasionally had the challenge of playing in the old MSN Zone. Where might I obtain the necessary "tour mops" and how would I go about getting them into the MOP Designer? I don't seem to have a MOP folder in my Links 2003 folder like I have a Courses folder.
Cuber

Re: Official LSPN Tour MOPs

Postby tryandtyoneon on Sat May 19, 2007 1:40 pm

Cuber wrote:When we finally get official LSPN Tours to play, I imagine we will also need official LSPN Tour MOPs. Having never played on the old LSTour, I do not have any of the old "tour mops" that I occasionally had the challenge of playing in the old MSN Zone. Where might I obtain the necessary "tour mops" and how would I go about getting them into the MOP Designer? I don't seem to have a MOP folder in my Links 2003 folder like I have a Courses folder.

you do have a mops folder, but there is no need to worry about " adding " anything.......ya just need to find a tourny you want to play and hit " Begin"
In life, there are no Gimmies

tryandtyoneon

Return to Talk About It