Round 4

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Round 4

Postby Grey_Nomad on Tue May 15, 2007 1:07 am

It's a still happening - twice to me today - round four stats not going through - but in saying that - the leaderboard is still up to date - also back to desktop is still getting error message - thought I'd let you know - otherwise no other major issues

CHEERS

TOM :lol: :lol: :lol:
A bad day on the golf course is better than any day at work

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/515/fab4su0.gif
Grey_Nomad

Postby lstouradmin on Tue May 15, 2007 9:58 am

Tom,

Do you see the new banner inside the game when viewing the in-game leaderboard while playing a LPSN round?

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Postby Grey_Nomad on Tue May 15, 2007 12:55 pm

Yep I noticed it - looks good - end of round submission not happening all the time - just now and again - I guess it's not a big deal as the leaderboard is up to date - but just pointing out that it's still happening

CHEERS

TOM
A bad day on the golf course is better than any day at work

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/515/fab4su0.gif
Grey_Nomad

Postby lstouradmin on Tue May 15, 2007 2:43 pm

Absolutely, yes, thank you for letting me know!

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Postby UncleDunc on Fri May 18, 2007 8:02 am

Mark,

I am getting the same submission error from time to time. However, when I click on "View Standings" in game, it shows me as having "finished" round 4 (and tourney for that matter). Also, on the site, if I check "Competing In" and check scoreboard, stats and scorecards they are all there. It remains to be seen how they will transfer to a broader set of stats. My guess is that there should be no problem.

Thanks,

Unca Dunc
UncleDunc

Postby ihidive10 on Fri May 18, 2007 10:30 am

I found the same issue, everynow and then after round 4 it says that the stats could not be sent. When I check the website for that tourney, all stats are there.
ihidive10

Postby Walker_Boh on Fri May 18, 2007 2:03 pm

never have had a problem with final round stats going thru.. just takes forever for them to do so.. ill finish the 18th.. click thru everything and then wait about 2-3 minutes for the stats to transfer over..
Walker_Boh

1st time

Postby Bruce Bo on Sat May 19, 2007 4:51 pm

round 4 failed to load.
logged off, notified that they needed to be uploaded, accepted. same message - failed to upload.

however the site LSPN tours shows all four rounds~
bTW, it was Sawgrass
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby lstouradmin on Sat May 19, 2007 7:08 pm

For all you guys having this problem, are you playing online, offline, both? Does it happen everytime?

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Bo on Sat May 19, 2007 7:37 pm

i only play ONLINE..
this was the first time i've ever had it happen
Bruce Bo
Forum Moderator

LinksOnlineLeague Admin
Bruce Bo
Site Admin

Postby terrell on Sat May 19, 2007 7:52 pm

lstouradmin wrote:For all you guys having this problem, are you playing online, offline, both? Does it happen everytime?

Mark

never used to happen until recently. always get the 'cannot submit stats' thing, after the 4th round. but they do, in fact, go through. have always played online.
terrell

Postby RR_widowmaker on Sat May 19, 2007 8:55 pm

Happened to me last night, for the first time, never has happened before. It did update the leaderboard though. I play on-line....

Berk
RR_widowmaker

Postby Cheezer on Sat May 19, 2007 10:32 pm

I play offline always. Sometimes alone and sometimes using matchmaker playing with another player or sometimes two players. Lately it has been happening usually after the fourth round. If it happens to be with two players one player will get stats submitted and the other player will get stats could not be submitted. It usually will say stats will be submitted the next time you log in. However the next time that player logs in they will get the same message but the stats would get submitted alright however even though the stats are submitted and the player goes out of Links and restarts Links again he will get the same message even though the stats were submitted already. That happens as soon as Links stats up. Weird for sure Mark. :shock:
Cheezer

Postby MNicely on Sun May 20, 2007 10:08 am

play online always ... have yet to be able to send final stats ... but always see fourth round scores in the leaderboard ( both in game and at site) .
cant start another online game until i disallow stats to be sent and DQ self .
"Everyone has the right to be wrong"
MNicely

Postby JImhulse on Sun May 20, 2007 3:36 pm

Mark,

I just finished playing the 4th round of The Fun Match, the stats were not submitted. I was playing offline but I have cable modem so I'm always connected. Even though the stats were no submitted the score still shows up in the standings as if I have finished the tournament.

This is not the first time this has happened. I finished 3 or 4 tournaments since switching from the test site and I think this has happened on all of these tournaments. Its funny but its only the last round that this happens.

Just thought you would want to know.
Jim I
JImhulse

Next

Return to Talk About It