PLSA GO AHEAD AND PLAY

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

PLSA GO AHEAD AND PLAY

Postby GoesForIt on Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am

Mark is aware but has not moved to change. Go ahead and play the Valero and we'll do the Children's next week.

GoesForIt (Doug)
Last edited by GoesForIt on Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoesForIt

Re: PLSA GO AHEAD AND PLAY

Postby GoesForIt on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:28 pm

Not sure what superlative I can use for Higgi's 51 in Round #1. Conditions don't really matter. It was something just to look at the scorecard.
GoesForIt

Postby Harpo on Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:21 pm

GoesForIt wrote:Not sure what superlative I can use for Higgi's 51 in Round #1. Conditions don't really matter. It was something just to look at the scorecard.

I think he might of thought he was play Ammy. :shock:
Jim
Harpo

Postby RoyHiggi on Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:49 am

From the sublime to the ridiculous in round 2. Birdied the first, eagle hardly possible with the pin position.
Hole 2 play safe but managed massive pull into plugged sand. From sand to sand ooops. 30 feet short with next shot but a great putt to save par.
Par 3 next , really good shot to about 7 feet on the par3 , 23 putts later it's a bogey and then its like ive never played the game for a while as panic sets in.
Was sorting it out on the back 9 till another "safe" tee shot on 17 found rough almost in the water. Had to play long from there with such a tight pin position but somehow still fell short with a miss snap. Good bogey in the end.
RoyHiggi

Postby RoyHiggi on Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:17 am

Just what I needed when i got up feeling a bit rough. One round to go and I didn't need a big score. Played fairly rubbish but got the score I needed but good old Links decided not to transfer the scorecard. 10 minutes waiting but no luck so had to accept the inevitable and get a DQ. Happy days

Well that was really weird. In that round that wasn't accepted I needed 6 under to pass Dirk and got 8 under. Stats not accepted so I played the round again taking a 2 shot penalty. Played well this time needing at least 8 under now but got to 12. Then I looked at the final scoreboard and to my surprise the first of the rounds I played had been accepted i.e the 8 under round but with a 2 shot penalty. So effectively I needed 6 under and got 6 under to sneak home by 1 shot. Very very strange
RoyHiggi

Postby albatros on Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:49 am

gremlins .... :mrgreen:
albatros

Return to Talk About It