Travelers strange stat.

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Travelers strange stat.

Postby Harpo on Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:30 pm

Just finished the Pro Travelers tourney. A good fairway and greens stat for me. 100% fairways and only 1 missed green. Now in round 2 my stats say I took 18 putts. I had one par and 1 two putts. That would make 19 but maybe there was a gimmie? But it also said I had 1 chip-in. I hit 100% of the greens in the round so where did I get a chip-in? The only green I missed was in rd 3 and that one rolled back just off the green. I putted that one in for birdie. I can see where the putts may add up with the gimmie but the chip-in is very odd.
Jim
Harpo

Re: Travelers strange stat.

Postby RoyHiggi on Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:13 pm

Harpo wrote:Just finished the Pro Travelers tourney. A good fairway and greens stat for me. 100% fairways and only 1 missed green. Now in round 2 my stats say I took 18 putts. I had one par and 1 two putts. That would make 19 but maybe there was a gimmie? But it also said I had 1 chip-in. I hit 100% of the greens in the round so where did I get a chip-in? The only green I missed was in rd 3 and that one rolled back just off the green. I putted that one in for birdie. I can see where the putts may add up with the gimmie but the chip-in is very odd.

Does a putt from off the green go down as a chip in?
RoyHiggi

Re: Travelers strange stat.

Postby Harpo on Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:17 pm

RoyHiggi wrote:
Harpo wrote:Just finished the Pro Travelers tourney. A good fairway and greens stat for me. 100% fairways and only 1 missed green. Now in round 2 my stats say I took 18 putts. I had one par and 1 two putts. That would make 19 but maybe there was a gimmie? But it also said I had 1 chip-in. I hit 100% of the greens in the round so where did I get a chip-in? The only green I missed was in rd 3 and that one rolled back just off the green. I putted that one in for birdie. I can see where the putts may add up with the gimmie but the chip-in is very odd.

Does a putt from off the green go down as a chip in?

Roy, my putt from off the green was in rd 3 not rd 2.

My putts in round 3 was 18 which is right and the putt from off the green was counted as a putt.
Jim
Harpo

Return to Talk About It