Schoolboy Error

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Schoolboy Error

Postby RoyHiggi on Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:09 pm

not done it for a long time but playing ammy and going wellon 16 at Harbour Town. Set up for the big draw to the pin and miss all the trees. Whacked the ball thinking i had placed the marker right and ooooops :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if I forgot or accidentally moved it without realising and had to watch ball sail onto another course and OB.
Ah well :roll: :roll:
RoyHiggi

Re: Schoolboy Error

Postby Bassmaster on Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:19 pm

RoyHiggi wrote:not done it for a long time but playing ammy and going wellon 16 at Harbour Town. Set up for the big draw to the pin and miss all the trees. Whacked the ball thinking i had placed the marker right and ooooops :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if I forgot or accidentally moved it without realising and had to watch ball sail onto another course and OB.

Sounds like a "Senior Moment" to me Roy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Re: Schoolboy Error

Postby RoyHiggi on Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:21 pm

Bassmaster wrote:
RoyHiggi wrote:not done it for a long time but playing ammy and going wellon 16 at Harbour Town. Set up for the big draw to the pin and miss all the trees. Whacked the ball thinking i had placed the marker right and ooooops :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a "Senior Moment" to me Roy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're not wrong. ball made a great noise when it thudded into a tree somewhere :lol: :lol:
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It