ONLINE TOUR

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

ONLINE TOUR

Postby Jimbo Bogie on Mon May 02, 2022 10:05 pm

Why did the tour play ine Mexican Open at Bighorn? There are two real APCD courses based in Mexico. Also I'd like to see spectators at the tournaments-after all the crowd noises are used.
BTW, the Canadian Open will be played at St. George's in Toronto and there will be a tournament edition released before then.
Jimbo Bogie

Re: ONLINE TOUR

Postby pmgolf on Tue May 03, 2022 4:29 am

You know, Jimbo, if you don't like how a Tour is being run, you can always start your own. It's a lot more difficult to insist that someone else's Tour should be run the way you would like it to be run. :(

Pete
pmgolf

Postby GoBucks on Tue May 03, 2022 6:43 am

The Mexican Open is being played at Baltusrol.Lower - PGA Course. That event is part of the Main tour, but is set up by Goesforit. Perhaps he has an explanation.
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Postby Bassmaster on Tue May 03, 2022 9:10 am

pmgolf wrote:You know, Jimbo, if you don't like how a Tour is being run, you can always start your own. It's a lot more difficult to insist that someone else's Tour should be run the way you would like it to be run. :(

Pete

For sure! LOL
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby Blade on Tue May 03, 2022 4:07 pm

pmgolf wrote:You know, Jimbo, if you don't like how a Tour is being run, you can always start your own. It's a lot more difficult to insist that someone else's Tour should be run the way you would like it to be run. :(

Pete

Unfortunately for Forum Visitors a certain Person - Loves the sound of His Own Voice, I for one don't bother reading his posts.

Cheers
David
Blade

Postby pmgolf on Tue May 03, 2022 4:38 pm

Blade wrote:

Pete

Unfortunately for Forum Visitors a certain Person - Loves the sound of His Own Voice, I for one don't bother reading his posts.

Cheers
David

I wasn't trying to stir up trouble with you, David - I'm just too old to change things because one person wants me to. When you get to my age, I bet you'll be pretty set in your ways, too.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby Blade on Tue May 03, 2022 5:40 pm

Pete:

You Misunderstood My Post - I wasn't referring to YOU.

Cheers
David
Blade

Postby Blade on Tue May 03, 2022 5:43 pm

I wasn't trying to stir up trouble with you, David - I'm just too old to change things because one person wants me to. When you get to my age, I bet you'll be pretty set in your ways, too.

Pete

I'm 71 in November Pete - & I know exactly what you mean :D

Cheers Again
David
Blade

Postby Jimbo Bogie on Thu May 05, 2022 10:35 pm

Gee-I just re-read my post and can't see where I told you how to run anything. I don't see anything that insulted anybody-maybe you can quote the part that seems degrading. I simply mentioned a couple of Mexican courses...and a Canadian one.

Fire away again-BTW I'm in my 70's too.
Jimbo Bogie

Postby pmgolf on Fri May 06, 2022 5:06 am

I see that you've toned down your post. Fine. Course selection is up to the Tour Director.

Pete
pmgolf

Return to Talk About It