Crowter

Re: Crowter

Postby Crowter on Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:30 pm

CarlitaSnow 49, giving it a go again Roy? :shock:
Crowter

Postby RoyHiggi on Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:11 pm

Crowter wrote:CarlitaSnow 49, giving it a go again Roy? :shock:

Sadly no :oops: Was going absolutely fine up to 14 I think and got dumped out :evil: Really annoyed as I had just had a top round at Kap Bay and thought I would keep going. Went and kicked the cat a few times ( I haven't got one) and then thought I would try again so requalified and.... I just wasn't into it so only played a few holes.

Well done Carlita. Amazing the names someone will use :lol:

Give Kap Bay a go
RoyHiggi

Postby Harpo on Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:49 pm

Hey Roy that's to bad. I was once having a problem with Links crashing on me before and found out if I turned off all the background sound that it fixed my problem. But if you have been playing ok and didn't happen to change your sound settings then it isn't that. If it is on I would turn it off just for kicks to see if it helps. Man, you guys are having some good battles on the boards. I am stuck having to home schooling my 2nd grade granddaughter during the week and been kind of busy on the weekend. May try to get in a tourney thou.
Jim
Harpo

Postby RoyHiggi on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:53 pm

Harpo wrote:Hey Roy that's to bad. I was once having a problem with Links crashing on me before and found out if I turned off all the background sound that it fixed my problem. But if you have been playing ok and didn't happen to change your sound settings then it isn't that. If it is on I would turn it off just for kicks to see if it helps. Man, you guys are having some good battles on the boards. I am stuck having to home schooling my 2nd grade granddaughter during the week and been kind of busy on the weekend. May try to get in a tourney thou.

I have no background sounds , and minimal everything but I think I have an old pc which is full of viruses and I wouldnt be at all suprised if it gave up the ghost totally soon. I thought it had last week when I couldn't do anything at all on it but my wife gave it the kiss of line and it started working again. My tech knowledge is below nil but thankfully she is quite tech savvy. :lol:

Good luck with the home schooling. Stay safe.
RoyHiggi

Postby RoyHiggi on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:18 am

Looks like you took your foot off the pedal in the final 2 rounds!

And that ace on 12 that I fluked in round 2. Well I decided to give the challenging version a try and fluked it again in round 2 :lol: :lol: Using a different club as well
RoyHiggi

Postby CarlitaSnow on Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:50 am

Hi George,

I am not Roy, thanks for the compliment, though!

CS
CarlitaSnow

Postby RoyHiggi on Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:56 am

CarlitaSnow wrote:Hi George,

I am not Roy, thanks for the compliment, though!

CS

hahaha who is talking to who?
RoyHiggi

Postby Crowter on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 am

RoyHiggi wrote:Looks like you took your foot off the pedal in the final 2 rounds! l

Yea, I had a couple real bad snaps early on and knew it was over and just finished the tourney anyways. I know most of the other big guns would have just bailed. I guess they feel that if I can't win just quit. It may have them look bad if they post a bad round. Lets face it, we are going to make some wrong swings and putts. I hate missing those under 10 footers with a big side hill lie.

Crowter
Crowter

Postby RoyHiggi on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:30 am

Crowter wrote:
RoyHiggi wrote:Looks like you took your foot off the pedal in the final 2 rounds! l

Yea, I had a couple real bad snaps early on and knew it was over and just finished the tourney anyways. I know most of the other big guns would have just bailed. I guess they feel that if I can't win just quit. It may have them look bad if they post a bad round. Lets face it, we are going to make some wrong swings and putts. I hate missing those under 10 footers with a big side hill lie.

Crowter

:lol: :lol: 14 under after 13 in round 3 doesn't sound like too many bad snaps.
RoyHiggi

Postby RoyHiggi on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:33 am

RoyHiggi wrote:
Crowter wrote:CarlitaSnow 49, giving it a go again Roy? :shock:

Sadly no :oops: Was going absolutely fine up to 14 I think and got dumped out :evil: Really annoyed as I had just had a top round at Kap Bay and thought I would keep going. Went and kicked the cat a few times ( I haven't got one) and then thought I would try again so requalified and.... I just wasn't into it so only played a few holes.

Well done Carlita. Amazing the names someone will use :lol:

Give Kap Bay a go

I see you had a go at Kap Bay. Was looking good too.
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It