Frustrating error!

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Frustrating error!

Postby MGT_BlackBeard on Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:31 pm

Man, this is the third time this has happened to me, everytime I go and play a tourney someone else has created, after shooting one of the rounds, I get an error message and try to resubmit stats, but says I am disqualified! (Hooties Classic) Oh well, I guess I will stick to my Dead men tell No Tales tourney's, some reason they go through fine.
MGT_BlackBeard

Postby Dr_Dave on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:13 am

I can relate BB. You may want to include some info like what router you use, firewall and virus protection. There are very knowledgeable people here that can help with your frustrations. :)
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Postby terrell on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:53 am

sorry, guys, there is no fix (other than playing offline) anyone knows of. i saw the post, but there really isn't any point in wrestling with it anymore. playing online/stats submission is infinitely more reliable on the test site. when mark merges the main and test sites, then we should see 'the fix' (fingers, toes, nose hair, all crossed). (8
terrell

Postby B118C on Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:34 pm

To: MGT_BlackBeard

I play tourneys OFFLINE and sometimes I get the "Unable to submitt stats" notice & it tells me that I may attempt to "Resubmitt them the next time I log in to play". So before I back out I click on the leaderboard to see if my stats were actually submitted and THEY WERE.

So I back out, then log back in, which I then get the "Would you like to REsubmitt your stats now?" I click YES, but it then tells me it is unable to do so and would I like to TRY AGAIN? I click on NO, and it tells me that I will be disqualified, but I click on OK and then it proceeds to take me on to the setup screen.

Now it doesn't show that I played that last round on the setup screen, but when I click PLAY to play in the same tourney, it takes me to the NEXT ROUND as though nothing wrong ever happened. Then once I play the next round and if it lets me submitt the stats, then when I go back to the setup screen, it then shows that I played both rounds.

I hope that this makes sense to you and that it helps you.

Happy golfing!
Bill
B118C

Postby MGT_BlackBeard on Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:02 pm

LOL wow it sounds like you've dealt with this problema few times! I will try to follow your steps the next time this happens.

Thanks alot,

DavyCrockett :shock:
MGT_BlackBeard

Postby Dr_Dave on Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:20 am

For sure, playing offline is a must as it is now. Even if it states that your score was not submitted, most of the time it will have been sent.
Cheers, Dr. Dave
Dr_Dave

Postby ranchocucamonga on Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:59 pm

terrell wrote:sorry, guys, there is no fix (other than playing offline) anyone knows of. i saw the post, but there really isn't any point in wrestling with it anymore. playing online/stats submission is infinitely more reliable on the test site. when mark merges the main and test sites, then we should see 'the fix' (fingers, toes, nose hair, all crossed). (8

well T
i ALWAYS play offline and still get the same stats submissions error from time to time.like you say no point in bothereing with it even tho the frustration is undeniable. Im SURE Mark is going to put us out of our misery SOOOOOON, isnt he???? :wink:
"Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."
ranchocucamonga

Return to Talk About It