Some of these scores?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Some of these scores?

Postby rockford6781 on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:12 pm

Admitted Im just a beginner here, but after figuring out how everything works and how to play, Im just amazed at some of the scores on these online tourneys. -20/round ? is this for real? Im using the real time swing time method, with no other aids other than a grid on the greens, am I missing something here??

bottom dweller..
rockford6781

Postby Crissy on Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:11 am

Most of the people that can shoot low here play 2 or 3 click at ether amateur or pro level. If you have a look there are very few people in the grand scale of things that can shoot the scores you speak of playing RTS and even less playing Power Stroke, a handful at best. If you stick to RTS tourneys I would think you would have a better chance of finishing up the ladder.

Crissy
Crissy

Re: Some of these scores?

Postby Freefaller on Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:41 am

rockford6781 wrote:am I missing something here

No you're not missing anything. If you practice enough and learn from your mistakes you (or anyone else) can shoot those kind of scores eventually. Good luck
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby rockford6781 on Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:32 pm

thanks for the encouragement, its a long winter, I'm sure I'll improve, just wish the difficulty level was a little more realistic esp putting, I get the feeling that after awhile you can start to sink everything. Still my fav game, just love the new courses. Thanks to the designers.
rockford6781

Postby RoyHiggi on Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:52 pm

Stick at it Rock. Its the best golf sim around and yes the putting will get easier ( too easy)
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It