Fun Day

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Fun Day

Postby RoyHiggi on Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:44 am

started with a quick pro round at Hapuna, moved to an ammy round at Lenton heath before I thought i try a champ challenging round at Lenton Heath. Weird round!!

Genuinely didnt hit the snap very well with any consistency, except on and around the green. Don't know how but after 11 holes I was 11 under , 11 birdies in a row. Then after a par it was the reachable par 5. Hit a good tee shot, so I thought, but it went 46 yards into deep rough. 2 shots later and I was till in deep rough. Delighted in the end to come out with a 7.

lost it for a few holes but played 17 well for a birdie and was looking good for another to close the round at 11 under with a straight 8 foot putt. But we have a decorator in at the mo and he somehow tripped a fuse and came down asking where the fuse box was. Sorted and thankfully the pc was unaffected. I told him I had this putt to hole and seems I had been lucky.

Thats when he went upstairs , turned on the light and the pc went blank as the putt was on the way in. C'est la vie
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It