Hmmmmm?

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Hmmmmm?

Postby GoesForIt on Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:31 am

Ya know, it's fun to win frequently on the DP World Tour... but it's a crying shame that more people do not join and play.

Steve Sullivan picks some incredible courses and sets them up beautifully. He's got a Scratch and Handicap event each week of two rounds (except for majors where he does 4 rounds and one tournament).

C'mon players, give it a try.
GoesForIt

Re: Hmmmmm?

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:55 pm

You're not wrong. I play the odd event there but with so many tournies to play it's hard to get them all in. I have a number of "regular" events I normally play ands reraly get time to squeeze extras in. Even harder this week with the PLSA doubling up as I think I have over 40 rounds to try and get in from now and I dont usually play much if any on Saturdays.

I'm lucky I play pretty quickly but I'm getting too old to rattle off 8 to 10 rounds a day :lol: :lol:
RoyHiggi

Postby GoesForIt on Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:14 pm

RoyHiggi wrote:You're not wrong. I play the odd event there but with so many tournies to play it's hard to get them all in. I have a number of "regular" events I normally play ands reraly get time to squeeze extras in. Even harder this week with the PLSA doubling up as I think I have over 40 rounds to try and get in from now and I dont usually play much if any on Saturdays.

I'm lucky I play pretty quickly but I'm getting too old to rattle off 8 to 10 rounds a day :lol: :lol:

I don't get it... you mean you have a life beyond Links?
GoesForIt

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:02 pm

GoesForIt wrote:
RoyHiggi wrote:You're not wrong. I play the odd event there but with so many tournies to play it's hard to get them all in. I have a number of "regular" events I normally play ands reraly get time to squeeze extras in. Even harder this week with the PLSA doubling up as I think I have over 40 rounds to try and get in from now and I dont usually play much if any on Saturdays.

I don't get it... you mean you have a life beyond Links?

haha Just about. Rammed a lot in today. Crazily tried a late one just now at Falmouth and missed the fairway on all the par 5's. Can't wait to play champ there
RoyHiggi

Return to Talk About It