PLSA CJ Cup

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

PLSA CJ Cup

Postby Echoes on Sat May 04, 2024 12:14 pm

I enjoy playing Mike Jones courses since they are usually very demanding, but i must ask why we are playing one of his fictional courses for the CJ Cup when TPC Craig Ranch has been available since 2022. I thought this tournament was supposed to follow the pros.
Echoes

Re: PLSA CJ Cup

Postby GoesForIt on Sat May 04, 2024 2:29 pm

Something tells me archytas got a Logitech M100 mouse???????????????????

Why did I ever post that.
GoesForIt

Postby Harpo on Sat May 04, 2024 4:43 pm

GoesForIt wrote:Something tells me archytas got a Logitech M100 mouse???????????????????

Why did I ever post that.

Is that answer good enough Echoes?
Jim
Harpo

Postby Echoes on Sat May 04, 2024 5:14 pm

Harpo wrote:
Is that answer good enough Echoes?

Nah...sounds like a politician's answer. Pure deflection.
Echoes

Postby GoesForIt on Sun May 05, 2024 8:50 am

Echoes wrote:I enjoy playing Mike Jones courses since they are usually very demanding, but i must ask why we are playing one of his fictional courses for the CJ Cup when TPC Craig Ranch has been available since 2022. I thought this tournament was supposed to follow the pros.

Okay, I honestly searched for Craig's Ranch and linkscorner came back with nothing. Sage called it Craig Rance. I probably should have looked harder.

Next year, if it's at Craig's Ranch, I'll use it.
GoesForIt

Postby Echoes on Sun May 05, 2024 9:18 am

GoesForIt wrote:
Echoes wrote:I enjoy playing Mike Jones courses since they are usually very demanding, but i must ask why we are playing one of his fictional courses for the CJ Cup when TPC Craig Ranch has been available since 2022. I thought this tournament was supposed to follow the pros.

Okay, I honestly searched for Craig's Ranch and linkscorner came back with nothing. Sage called it Craig Rance. I probably should have looked harder.

Next year, if it's at Craig's Ranch, I'll use it.

That's funny since when i look at it it says TPC Craig Ranch by Sage Vanni and Leo Allen released 8/24/2022, makes me wonder how many moons ago that search occurred.
It's water under the bridge at this point and you did give a good enough answer this time, but i feel i should aka that answer...aka operator error.
Echoes

Postby GoesForIt on Sun May 05, 2024 9:27 am

Echoes wrote: That's funny since when i look at it it says TPC Craig Ranch by Sage Vanni and Leo Allen released 8/24/2022, makes me wonder how many moons ago that search occurred.
It's water under the bridge at this point and you did give a good enough answer this time, but i feel i should aka that answer...aka operator error.

Right it says TPC Craig Ranch. The correct name it TPC Craig's Ranch (posessive).

I've already apologized, I've already setup TPC Craig Rance for next year. Let's drop the sarcasm and play. This job is hard enough without that.
GoesForIt

Postby Harpo on Sun May 05, 2024 11:36 am

Very nice last rd Doug. Only hitting 42% of my fairways did not help my last round.
Jim
Harpo

Postby GoesForIt on Sun May 05, 2024 12:13 pm

Harpo wrote:Very nice last rd Doug. Only hitting 42% of my fairways did not help my last round.

Yea. One of those rounds that come along occasionally.

Hey! Did anyone else go way left on the Par 5 13th? I didn't want to mess with the narrow and the water.
GoesForIt

Postby Harpo on Mon May 06, 2024 2:51 pm

Wow, that last round cost me a few positions. I'll be last if I play next week on my laptop.
Jim
Harpo

Postby RonnieSmith on Wed May 08, 2024 4:12 am

I looked at it, but just went straight. For the middle tee rounds, could hit it over the water. For the back tee rounds, I thought the 3W was "safe". Put it in the fairway both times, but a wild snap on the 2nd shot of round 2 put the 2nd shot in the water. SIGH.

Ronnie

GoesForIt wrote:
Harpo wrote:Very nice last rd Doug. Only hitting 42% of my fairways did not help my last round.

Yea. One of those rounds that come along occasionally.

Hey! Did anyone else go way left on the Par 5 13th? I didn't want to mess with the narrow and the water.
RonnieSmith

Return to Talk About It